Things You Need For Successful Family Visa Application



Canada offers many family visas and family sponsorship programs.If your are above 18 and staying in Canada you can sponsor your family.

If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 years, you will be able to sponsor family members.

There are different  types of family sponsorship visas available:

  • Spousal and Family Sponsorship
  • Common-law Partner Sponsorship
  • Parent and Grandparent Sponsorship
  • Super Visa

Do you want to come to Canada? At sync visas, we make applying for your visa simple. Fill out the Free assessment form and one of our consultants will call you to begin your Canadian visa application process.

Things you need to know

You may also be living and be working in Canada at the time of the application in order to sponsor your family. However, if you are offshore, then our expert team of consultants will help you through a simple process.

What is needed?

Your family may be required to take the IELTS exam (International English Language Testing System). This is part of every migration application. Every case is different when it comes to what you need. In order to sponsor your family, you must be free from any sort of criminal activity.

Under the  Canadian family sponsorship visas, If your partner is migrating to Canada for you, then it necessary to show the proof of your marriage. Therefore you will need to prove the relationship with your partner or spouse and family is genuine.This can be proved via marriage certificate and following documents:

  • Frequent conversation through letters, emails, and phone calls.
  • Photos of you and your partner together.
  • A joint agreement such as lease agreement and bank accounts.

Besides this, if you are sponsoring your family you must prove the relationship to your parents and grandparents to the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).In terms of sponsoring a parent, you will need to provide a birth certificate. If you are sponsoring your grandparents, you have to show your birth certificate as well as  the birth certificate of your parents.

For any queries and doubts you can contact us and For applying for Canada visa Get our online Free assessment.We are here to guide you and help your immigration process. Sync visas are the Best immigration consultants in Dubai having a solution to your every immigration problem and we offer best Visa Services.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *